Original Post

Re: Can’t find opponent in NHL

★★★ Novice

I do not know where DNS settings is.

Message 11 of 20 (1,593 Views)

Community Manager

@johnpanos7 

Instructions are in my previous post. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 20 (1,578 Views)

★★★ Novice

I know I tried to follow. Didn’t see it. Got a # I can call you from? 

Message 13 of 20 (1,565 Views)

Community Manager

@johnpanos7 

What part of those instructions are confusing? Once again, here are the instructions:

From the Xbox One home screen, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. (If Settings doesn't appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings). From there, enter the Primary DNS as "208.67.222.222" and the Secondary DNS as "208.67.220.220". If that doesn't help, try using the google DNS servers which are: primary alt number 8.8.8.8 - secondary alt number 8.8.4.4.

We don't have a number for you to call currently. You can try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll step you through this.

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 20 (1,562 Views)

★★★ Novice

Every time I go to EA help it just says to write an email and doesn’t give me an option to chat or call

Message 15 of 20 (1,546 Views)

Community Manager

@johnpanos7 

Phone support isn't available currently. An advisor through Twitter or Facebook can also step you through those instructions. If you tell me what's confusing about them, I should be able to guide you.

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 20 (1,535 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just went to EA help. Made a case. Then as a support option it’s just an email. Like why don’t get have calls or online chats anymore?? Really don’t understand. Are you able to give me a step by step for how to get into an online chat?

Message 17 of 20 (1,521 Views)

Community Manager

@johnpanos7

Phone support isn't currently available, but you should be able to get chat. Try using a Chrome browser in incognito mode. Let me know if that helps or not.

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 20 (1,459 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also am having the same issues, i cannot find an opponent 

Message 19 of 20 (1,264 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Tarasenkshow96.

Have you tried all the troubleshooting steps in this thread? Also, are you on NHL 20 still? The population is a lot smaller there.

Aljo.png
Message 20 of 20 (1,221 Views)