Can't find my apex coins

by islam_Mokhtari_2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't find my apex coins

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have redeemed a 1000 apex legends coins 16 digits code today on EA network site , and it said that it was a success and all but when i entered the games there was no coins whatsoever , am so mad and i feel I've been scammed.... 

CM Edit - Removed one of your screenshots as it contained account data.

Message 1 of 7 (1,509 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't find my apex coins

Community Manager

@islam_Mokhtari_2 Hiya, it looks like your PSN ID and Origin ID are from different regions - as Sony region locks DLC you'll need to request a refund via PlayStation Support

EACade

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,466 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

My account 

Message 2 of 7 (1,488 Views)

Hey @islam_Mokhtari_2 

Have you tried restarting your PC / Console?
If that didn't work then i recommend to way around 24h as this could be a sync issue.

If you didn't receive the coins after that, you can contact a EA Advisor.
They will make sure you get what you paid for.

Click here to contact a EA Advisor.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 7 (1,475 Views)

Community Manager

@islam_Mokhtari_2 Hiya, it looks like your PSN ID and Origin ID are from different regions - as Sony region locks DLC you'll need to request a refund via PlayStation Support

EACade
Message 4 of 7 (1,467 Views)

★★ Novice

Hahahaha so when i reach to EA network they say i should contact PlayStation network and the same way with PlayStation network , so basically I've been scamed and there's no way I'll get my coins or my money back ... I gues i deserve it  for trying to enjoy my best game , with that being said you guys have a great one. 

Message 5 of 7 (1,431 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, the coins were added for the PC version of the account, and if you start to play the game on this account on PC they should be there when you first log in. 

Unfortunately coins aren't shared between accounts, such purchases would need to be made on the appropriate platform.. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (1,179 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

im Having the same problem.. so what you are saying is when we bought this it doesn’t specify which console you are using it for and doesn’t give you an option to choose, and there is nothing we can do about it???

Message 7 of 7 (1,006 Views)