Re: Can't find matches (1-3 players in queue)

by RastaSwank

Original Post

Can't find matches (1-3 players in queue)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I can never find any matches. It always shows 1-3 players in queue and stays that way.

I am currently living in South Korea. I have tried using both my US account and my Korean account.

I see Korean streamers getting matches all the time, so why can't I? There are servers located in Seoul.

Message 1 of 4 (440 Views)

★ Novice

It is not about which account you log into, you need to connect to a different data center to get in the queue of the other regions.

So, when you launch the game, before you press the "connect" button, press tab and connect to a different data center (realistically japan is prob your only option if you are located in Korea)

However, given that EA seemed to have removed the Seoul data center since season 5 launch (I'm guessing since the player base in Korea was so abysmally low) you will prob notice that the game automatically select one of the servers in japan 

Message 2 of 4 (363 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@romannumeral4 doesnt work buddy
Message 3 of 4 (347 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Decembri They dont care about us man you wont be getting a reply from anyone EA sucks ive been playing since day 0..... and i cant get any help with why i cant play online with my account but i can with every other account on my console i keep getting 1 players in que for the past 4 weeks the game is now ruined for me, you need to make a new account i have and the game plays fine now ive contacted support they have ended chat 3 times on me basically telling me to go f my self and to post here so now im boycotting the forums EA SUCKS EA SUCKS EA SUCKS
Message 4 of 4 (346 Views)