Re: Can't find friend with cross play

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't find friend with cross play

★★★ Newbie

My friend and I have been trying to play together for a while but we always have the same problem. He plays on Xbox and I play on PC/PS4 (same problem on both platforms). When he tries to find my username, it pops up but I don't get any invite, and when I search his username, I can't find it. I think the problem is more on on his account since I can play with other friends with cross play with no problem. He tried checking if his account was linked to another EA account with no success. If anyone has had a similar problem and has found a solution, feel free to let me know.

Message 1 of 4 (378 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
That would be why and is working as intended. @MrEpis cross play don't work with under age account.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (302 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Hey @MrEpis make sure non the accounts on the consoles are underage or a Teena accounts. Seen this can cause issues with invite other platforms.

/Atic
Message 2 of 4 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_Atic the problem definitely comes from this as my friend's account is underage. Is there a solution to this problem?

Message 3 of 4 (342 Views)

EA DICE Team
That would be why and is working as intended. @MrEpis cross play don't work with under age account.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (303 Views)