Re: Can’t find an opponent? Enjoy this video. Lol

by david2005k

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide
@OGKushAllStarz
As always they deny every problem we report. They ask us to trust them, but never ever they trust a single word we say.
There are dozens of reports about this issue from different countries and ISPs, but for EA "help" at first is our ISP and when it's clear is not the ISP they simply stop answering us.
How can someone call this "help" I don't know.
Message 11 of 21 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko @lillibullero 
Crickets?

the videos don’t lie. 

22…..

https://youtu.be/jOXD0A4VorI. 15 minutes.  And I actually found an opponent. Which today I can not find an opponent on 22. In DR or FC

but today on …

21…..

https://youtu.be/mvjXrEDfIa8  1 minute 

So now what. Can I just get a refund on 22?  It’s a joke. 

Message 12 of 21 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 13 of 21 (433 Views)

★ Apprentice
@lillibullero True ive contacted them and if standard troubleshooting doesnt work they stop answering.
Message 14 of 21 (407 Views)

Re: Can’t find an opponent?

★ Guide
@EA_Darko There is no harm getting somebody involved in ea side either but u won't bother game is a mess with delay , searching for opponents half hour its your trash servers
Message 15 of 21 (405 Views)

★★ Novice
@OGKushAllStarz Did you fix the problem??? Coz I have the same problem 😭
Message 16 of 21 (370 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here im using Xbox Old Gen fifa with Series S, the time spent to find opponent are way higher than the time i actually play a match. Its so unbearable

Message 17 of 21 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also struggling to find opponents in Fifa 22. It either takes more than 10 minutes or sometimes I don’t even find an opponent…

Message 18 of 21 (339 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, I'm playing FIFA22 on Xbox Digital and I started experiencing this issue.  I had to restart the entire system and I still couldn't find an opponent.

I started playing with every single Premier League team and then have been cycling through every single team that's 3 stars or higher.  I played with America from Mexico, couldn't find an opponent with Atlas or Cruz Azul (which is a very popular team and I've played plenty of times against people who used them), but was able to play with Monterrey.  After this, for the last 2 nights it keeps saying that there isn't a team available so I tried using Argentina and found one.  But I found an opponent with Argentina after multiple tries for the last 2 nights with Cruz Azul and Las Chivas and after restarting the entire system.

Plus it takes forever to find an opponent.  I play late at night, so it happened to me that I fell asleep with the controller in hand while the system was still looking for somebody to play.  This hardly ever happened in FIFA21.

Message 19 of 21 (318 Views)

★ Apprentice

same here, impossible to find opponents in any FUT online mode. And I have no issues with my ISP as I can find opponent in Fifa 21 immediately. EA please check your code, something is wrong

Message 20 of 21 (288 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help