Can't exit or continue after battle

by bcblizzard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't exit or continue after battle

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

How do I leave the game in between battles? After a battle I have the choice to Continue or Cancel. If I Continue then I'm in the queue waiting for the next battle and there is no way to leave that screen if, for instance, it is taking 30 minutes to find a game. My only option is to Alt+TAB out and close the window. If I Cancel then I'm sitting in purgatory and do the same thing.

Edited for correct issue.

Message 1 of 12 (1,528 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't leave game queue?

EA DICE Team

Ahh, no problem. @bcblizzard Standard smile 

Do this happen every time or that one time for you? 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (1,491 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @bcblizzard, where the timer is showing you can click on and cancel promptly should be coming up.

Should be looking like this: 

image.png

/Atic

Message 2 of 12 (1,511 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I am sorry, I gave the wrong info I realize now. I must have been stuck on the game load screen not queue. I was seeing the Aerodome and "Conquest" and the Assignments and Daily Orders were rotating across my screen but I was not moving from there.
Message 3 of 12 (1,502 Views)

EA DICE Team

Ahh, no problem. @bcblizzard Standard smile 

Do this happen every time or that one time for you? 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 12 (1,492 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yesterday yes. Today nope! ty
Message 5 of 12 (1,478 Views)

★ Novice

a moment ago
This is happening to me too , Every time i start conquest and finnish a round it give me two options continue and quite .

If i press continue it just loads endlessly and i have to alt f4 to get out of the game , esc and quit is not available . Left it loading for atleast 20 minuets .

If i select quit it says quitting and takes about another 10 -15 minutes to quit , its faster to alt f4 out of the game and load again
Message 6 of 12 (1,465 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes it happened again to me but instead of seeing the map intro screen of the next map I just had a black screen. I could click on the Social bar and return but nothing else.

Message 7 of 12 (1,455 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I seem to see a similar issue reported in other threads too. I was just playing CONQUEST and before the summary of the game was even completed I went to a black screen with only the social bar bottom right visible. No way out except to Alt+TAB and close it.

Message 8 of 12 (1,427 Views)

Re: Can't exit or continue after battle

★★★ Novice

Noticed i couldn't exit either. i just ALT + F4.

or at the end of the round i get a black screen. and ALT + F4 from there.

30 minutes for a game is a bit long. i've sat in 10 minutes queues before. but 30 minutes. i hope your not using the Quick Match feature.

Message 9 of 12 (1,392 Views)

Re: Can't exit or continue after battle

★★★ Newbie

Same thing to me, clicking continue  misssion or cancel gives me endless timing in waiting for a game, been waiting for more than  10 minutes- still nothing works

By this thing I reminded of old Ctrl Alt Del- doing so many times that more than in my 1980  computer life, do smthing

Message 10 of 12 (1,376 Views)