Re: Can't emote

by mysweetescape13

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

@TheSplynncryth Trust me, I know this is a minor issue compared to most problems within the game, but not being able to stand still is pretty annoying. That seems to be a side effect or at least coincides with the inability to emote. Anyway by adjusting some of my settings it's no longer an issue.

Message 11 of 19 (1,028 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Oh, the inability to have full control over your character is completely unacceptable. That's very legitimate.
Message 12 of 19 (1,021 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@samuraiobiwan wrote:

I may have found the remedy. In the Options menu I had my STICK DEADZONE at 0. I bumped it up to 5 and it seems to have fixed the problem.

I will make an effort to try that. But I believe I already have. I will take a video this time to be sure.

Message 13 of 19 (1,000 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@samuraiobiwan Thanks! I increased mine to 7 and it works with all classes all emotes. 

Thank You!

Message 14 of 19 (992 Views)

★★ Pro

@mysweetescape13  I have this issue but it won't correct with the fix below. Anyone else still have this issue?

Message 15 of 19 (953 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@samuraiobiwan@mysweetescape13@TheSplynncryth

Hello fellow bug sufferers, I am making this post to organize our efforts in an attempt to finally get this bug fixed. I believe there are at least 40 posts similar to this one about the emotes not working via right d-pad and in some cases such as Leia and Iden both right and left d-pad. If we can get all of our knowledge and posts into one area, I believe we can finally get this resolved. below is a link to the new "central post" for this emotes issue. Please comment as well as giving + XP to those who have commented so that this post becomes a "hot post" that gets noticed. Thanks in advance.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Emotes-not-working-Heroes-amp-Villians-Leia-Lando-Iden-Phasma/...

- Paodok

Message 16 of 19 (922 Views)

★★ Pro

@mysweetescape13  @samuraiobiwan  @TheSplynncryth 

Hello fellow bug sufferers, I am making this post to organize our efforts in an attempt to finally get this bug fixed. I believe there are at least 40 posts similar to this one about the emotes not working via right d-pad and in some cases such as Leia and Iden both right and left d-pad. If we can get all of our knowledge and posts into one area, I believe we can finally get this resolved. below is a link to the new "central post" for this emotes issue. Please comment as well as giving + XP to those who have commented so that this post becomes a "hot post" that gets noticed. Thanks in advance.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Emotes-not-working-Heroes-amp-Villians-Leia-Lando-Iden-Phasma/...

- Paodok

Message 17 of 19 (915 Views)

★★ Novice

In my game Leia and Iden have never been able to emote. I do have emotes unlocked and set on those two heroes

Message 18 of 19 (865 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello everyone! 

Issue have been confirmed fixed. 

I'm closing this topic, if you have similar issue please make a new post.

/Atic

Message 19 of 19 (2,445 Views)