Re: Can't emote

by mysweetescape13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't emote

★★ Apprentice

My emotes don't work in the game. Only at the beginning before you can start running does it actually work. During the game when I try to emote my character kinda bounces back and forth on his feet. It also happens when I'm trying to hold the square button for the objective and my guy usually stops holding the square bc he's moved just far enough away.

Message 1 of 19 (1,922 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello everyone! 

Issue have been confirmed fixed. 

I'm closing this topic, if you have similar issue please make a new post.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 19 of 19 (2,463 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Hey @samuraiobiwan welcome to AHQ!

Do you get this issue on normal troopers or do you have it on heroes?

/Atic
Message 2 of 19 (1,894 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It happens on all characters....troopers and heroes.

Message 3 of 19 (1,882 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@EA_Atic My first post 12-18-2017 was "exactly" on this issue, and as a novice I did not get a response, not a single one.  No Emote for any class nor the hero's or villain's since 11/17/2017 update

Why is that?

Message 4 of 19 (1,878 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I may have found the remedy. In the Options menu I had my STICK DEADZONE at 0. I bumped it up to 5 and it seems to have fixed the problem.

Message 5 of 19 (1,846 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I have this issue with every player character and every hero with all earned in crates and awarded by star card level.

Message 6 of 19 (1,836 Views)

★★★★ Guide
With the game as broken as it is with crashes, lockups, lag, stuttering...And everything else that happens to so many of us, I'm really amazed that this is even being talked about right now. I've easily logged over 100 hrs (probably a conservative guess) and haven't seen anyone emote ONCE. It actually got annoying in the last battlefront. I don't mean to be rude... But this pales so much in comparison to the stuff that's keeping us from actually playing a full round and getting our stats, accomplishments, and credits we should have had if the game didn't freaking crash as much as it does. Emoting? C'mon.
Message 7 of 19 (1,827 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@TheSplynncryth My friends playing within a group can perform any emote they want, and at any time they desire yet I cannot! It is absolutely frustrating that of course I cannot get mine to work with one Xbox EA ID on a 2015 Xbox One. So what do I do.. I buy an Xbox One X, and get another edition of the game and yet still cannot emote with a new effing account I created 10 days ago.

"I Give Up"

Message 8 of 19 (1,814 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Wow... Please tell me you didn't make such purposes just to emote! But this furthers my point... I guess it works for most, yet I never, ever hear or see anyone doing it. It seems to be that the vast majority don't care about it.
Message 9 of 19 (1,810 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

No I didn't buy the new one just for emote, but just for this game. I have about 32 separate issues with gliches, bugs, etc so I started over. A lot of good that did me. $ 500 spent just for one game, is just insane. 

And after starting over, I get Heroes weapons that do not function, error 770 a lot but not reporting because its just an annoyance more so than a bug. Then there is now the "milestone" bug of which I have twelve milestones I cannot claim. 

Here is a great list compiled Known Issues 

Message 10 of 19 (1,806 Views)