Re: Can't download Battlefront for PS4 :(

by ScrApS711

Original Post

Can't download Battlefront for PS4 :(

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone !!! I need help I bought Battlefront yesteday for PS4 and my download cant start Frown have 51 GB free space and have refreshed my licenses... Please help !

Message 1 of 12 (14,134 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @CharonDrake 

Does the console gives you some kind of error message? Have you tried to power cycle your console? But you will need to turn it off and unplug from the power source for a few minutes, before turning it on again. 

Keep me posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 12 (14,103 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

In downloads message is: cannot download, in notifications: Cannot download. To download the content you must delete unnecessary content from system storage. But the thing is i have 51 GB free space and game should take like 23 or something so that shouldn't be an issue.  Power cycled it still cannot download Frown

Message 3 of 12 (14,097 Views)

@CharonDrake 

This game is really big as for the storage space. It was about 20 GB at launch, but all the DLC are adding around 20 GB more. And you still need some space for the game to perform installation. So you will need to clear up some space for it. Sorry for any inconvenience.  

Archi.png
Message 4 of 12 (14,090 Views)

★★ Novice

I have 411.9 GB of free space and it does not work for me as well I turn off  my PS4 delete the application four times unplug my wifi connection which sometimes help it start sometimes and then stops at 23.07 MB.  

Message 5 of 12 (14,084 Views)

★★ Novice

I trying this.

Message 6 of 12 (14,081 Views)

Hello @zeoranger1124 

So have you managed to install the game? Let us know if any additional help is required.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 7 of 12 (14,066 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM]

Message 8 of 12 (13,336 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Will not even start downloading. Tried every answer on this page and still will jot download gives error everytime
Message 9 of 12 (12,755 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Man, I got BATTLEFRONT 2 today and when I put the disc in I got an error message as well. So I checked my storage, saved data and all that but I found out nothing. Well, I did find out that I have over 1 TB of storage available. I'm not sure if this problem has been solved already, I'm just throwing my hat in the ring because I have no idea why it won't download. It sucks when you buy a $60 - $70 game and you can't play it. If I'm late chiming in about this problem, could someone please let me know what to do to fix this?

Message 10 of 12 (12,358 Views)