Can`t delete my security key

by Chaerleon

Original Post

Can`t delete my security key

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I`ve been out from SWTOR since long time, so this week I`ve decided to return, but when I tried I had one issue,I lost my security key, so I need to remove my security key so I can return to play, there is anything that u guys can do to help me.

Message 1 of 4 (580 Views)

Re: Can`t delete my security key

Hero

@Chaerleon 

You can manually remove the security key by logging in with your Display Name and password a d the leave security key blank.  Click login, it will then ask for your security key.  Below the field is a link "Forgot your security key" to click on and get an email to remove it.

If you do not receive the email, try the steps in this guide here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (561 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I read this solution before, but this option doesnt appear to me no matter how many tries to login with my display and password

Message 3 of 4 (557 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@Chaerleon 

Normally you would need to call support for this, but since it's not possible at the moment, there's another way, fresh from the oven:

Write to support@swtor.com from the email address that is tied to your SWTOR account, and explain the issue. Support will then identify you via email and assist you. It won't be as fast as a phone call, but it'll work just as well.

Thank you for your patience!

Message 4 of 4 (487 Views)