Re: Can't connect to online

by warking135

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't connect to online

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm currently having some issues concerning my .online connectivity. I am constantly getting the error 524 saying I can't access online on the account then also having the error 721 saying I failed to connect. I don't understand 524 error as I have done nothing in the wrong against ea's t and C's. But 721 also makes no sense as I can connect to FIFA, battlefield and so on. Anyone else getting this? And If there is a fix I would be grateful to hear. many thanks

Edit: all is good now.

Message 1 of 7 (923 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @dummy7672 

I'm sorry for the late reply here Embarrassed  Can I ask if you're still having connectivity issues in Battlefront II?

If yes, it would be great to know on which platform do you play? And my advice would be to check if your game is up-to-date. Since it's an online multiplayer game, you will encounter many connectivity errors if you're using outdated version of the client.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (852 Views)

All Replies

Hey @dummy7672 

I'm sorry for the late reply here Embarrassed  Can I ask if you're still having connectivity issues in Battlefront II?

If yes, it would be great to know on which platform do you play? And my advice would be to check if your game is up-to-date. Since it's an online multiplayer game, you will encounter many connectivity errors if you're using outdated version of the client.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 7 (853 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

No longer having the issues and yes I had to update the game before it had started working again, many thanks🙂

Message 3 of 7 (844 Views)

That's great to hear @dummy7672 - thanks for confirmation! Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 7 (841 Views)

Error 524 on PC (Philippines)

★★ Novice

Hi! I've recently bought the game and haven't played the game yet, just went as far as the main menu only. Ever since the first time I launched the game, it always says I am offline. Whenever I click "CONNECT" from the main menu, it always says: "This account is not able to play online. Error 524." Tried searching for fixes but they're always catered to XBox users. I'm playing on PC and I live in the Philippines. I'm not using any VPN or any internet service alteration programs whatsoever.

Message 5 of 7 (779 Views)

★ Novice

i am having the exact same problem but the error is 672 for lost connection and 524 for unable to play. i played all day yesterday and all day it wont work

Message 6 of 7 (743 Views)

★ Novice

Im playing on PC and i am having the dame issue. game is updated i played all day yesterday with no problems but i cant connect and now it is giving me the 524 error

Message 7 of 7 (741 Views)