Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't connect to fifa20 Ultimate team

by firemen33

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can't connect to fifa20 Ultimate team

★★ Novice

Ultimate team worked fine until 1day ago. Now im getting the message "we are sorry but there has been an error connecting to Fifa20 Ultimate team.you will be returned to the main menu"  I tried logging in multiple times and got into uteam once but before i got access to the menus a message popped up saying "an error occured dloading the Fut squad update" i tried deleting the most recent 3 update files(personal settings, ea catalogue and fut squad update) and re updating but that did not work.  My last attempt was from a post i saw from one of your comm managers.. he said to not to sign in online..and go to manager profile and change the team you support to liverpool and then try logging in. I tried this and it worked instantly. That was yesterday. Today i tried logging in again and got the same old messages. My fav club is still set on liverpool and now i dont know what to do. Can you help asap so i can play WL thanks

Message 1 of 4 (202 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Can't connect to fifa20 Ultimate team

Community Manager

Hi there, @firemen33.

Has it been a while since you power cycled your equipment? If so, try doing it now with these steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (168 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi there, @firemen33.

Has it been a while since you power cycled your equipment? If so, try doing it now with these steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (169 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

It seems to have worked. I will monitor it tommorow . Thanks alot

Message 3 of 4 (157 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@firemen33 

Great! If it happens again, or if you have any other issues, please let us know. Good luck on the pitch!

Message 4 of 4 (154 Views)
Twitter Stream