Re: Can’t connect to ea servers APEX legends ps4

by Legbreak7

Original Post

Can’t connect to ea servers APEX legends ps4

★★ Novice

all of a sudden I cannot connect to ea servers on my ps4, it use to work fine and would be no dramas, but all of a sudden it doesn’t want to work, sometimes Data center doesn’t even load, sometimes it says retrieving matchmaking list, and on the odd occasion I do get in, my username just says ‘player’ and I cannot search for a match or even go firing range, it’s like it’s really really slow connection, it says party member preloading, when it’s just myself. I get my friend to invite me and I do get in but I can’t ready up, well on my screen I can’t and his player level is stuck on level 1 and he gets into the match and I don’t. I’ve tried restartting my modem and the game and my ps4 Multiple times. Even changed my DNS on my ps4 and still does not work. It’s weird, it never use to do this at all, and I played it at my mates all weekend with no worries at all, nothing like this happened. I’ve contacted my ISP To open up the ps4 and apex legends ports but I shouldn’t have to, because it’s been working fine since it first came out. I don’t want to have to initialise my ps4 as ive got a few games on there that I don’t want to re download, and same with just redownloading apex. It worked fine on the weekend but this is has been happening at mine within the last week. Could it have anything to do with a new game I downloaded or something.. nothing’s changed and now it refuses to work. Thanks for help Standard smile

Message 1 of 10 (1,984 Views)

★★ Novice
@twheller03 The error says ‘Unable to connect to EA Servers. Please check your internet connection, make sure Origin is online and try again.’ What does it mean by make sure origin is online?
Message 2 of 10 (1,976 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Hey @twheller03 , that means exactly what it says ...Please check your internet connection...

Are you connected over wifi?

Message 3 of 10 (1,916 Views)

★★ Novice

My internet is fine, hard wired from my modem inside the house out to an extender which is then wired to my ps4. I’ve tested my internet it works fine. Like I said I’ve never had this issue before until about a week. 

Message 4 of 10 (1,908 Views)

★ Novice

I got the exactly same issues as well Frown

Message 5 of 10 (1,869 Views)

★ Novice

Has been an ongoing issue for my friends and i for weeks now using the AU servers.

Literally every single one of our other online games works so guessing it’s not an issue with our internet connection.

Message 6 of 10 (1,855 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Message 7 of 10 (1,720 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and ea help says it’s my ISP or modem please help

Message 8 of 10 (1,643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can someone from EA please respond to us or give some other solutions? 

These same generic solutions are not helping at all. I cannot log into the game.

There are a lot of us with the same issue: 

Same error message of checking the internet connection and its connection to origin. That is irrelevant because our connection is fine and all other online games work fine. 

Please can someone provide a proper solution. Give some feedback at least. This is now the third post I'm writing. since last week Sunday and no reply. 

Message 9 of 10 (1,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@twheller03 i have been having the exact same issue as u my friend
Message 10 of 10 (1,590 Views)