Can't connect to any servers

by AssassinoFinland

Original Post

Re: Can't connect to any servers

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem and it's really pissing me off.

Message 21 of 46 (1,403 Views)

★★ Novice

EA not solved servers problem over 12 hours! What about compenstion& For example weapon skin or others? Also kick out your sysadmins, this problems repeating again and again many years! 

Message 22 of 46 (1,383 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello everyone,

We are looking into the current connective issues for Battlefield 1. No ETA at the moment when it will be fixed.

I will be updating this topic with any new updates I get.

Thank you for patience.

/Atic

Message 23 of 46 (1,336 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem in Australia. It'd be nice if they could go a month without having a major issue with their multiplayer gameplay.

Message 24 of 46 (1,316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It's still same. Eu,Asia,America or any servers ! There is no any code or report. 

Message 25 of 46 (1,245 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks ... same in AU ... except I see no message ... just tried multiple servers with lots of players that seem to be on there, then after about 5-10 seconds trying to connect to the server it drops back to server browser screen.
Message 26 of 46 (1,235 Views)

★★ Novice

For me the solution was connect to server in different region (which worked for me) then I can connect to europe servers without problem.

Message 27 of 46 (1,176 Views)

★ Guide

Happening again!  You join a server and it shows loading, than it kicks you right back out to the server main screen again!  It was happening all day yesterday than last night I actually was able to join a match.  Thought it was fixed, got on this morning and nope! Here we go again. Why do we have to endure these type of issues after paying for a product?  I just don"t understand the lack of customer importance and customer satisfaction.  I really don't.  I mean if I toke my vehicle to a mechanic who repeatedly could not seem to fix my car right, do I keep going to that same mechanic??? 

Message 28 of 46 (1,167 Views)

★★★★ Novice

well I think we finally got taken advantage of as customers enough. with the battlefront issue last time and the insane price I paid for BF1 and se pass and premier membership to get a poor server list with acceptable ping and aimbot players. you see the result in BF5. we need to show them we have the power. 

Message 29 of 46 (1,134 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The same, mate...
Message 30 of 46 (1,106 Views)