Re: Can't connect to Google Play Store

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Can't connect to Google Play Store

★★★ Newbie

Since this morning I am not able to connect to my account on Google Play Store. I've already cleaned UP cache for the app, uninstalled and installed it again, checked my Google account, but still can't log in into my account on the game.

Message 1 of 2 (528 Views)

Re: Can't connect to Google Play Store

Community Manager

Hi @wolfhearted

I'm sorry, I'm not fluent in Portuguese but that looks like it's saying there's an issue with the Google Play Store Services. It might be best to try the troubleshooting steps Google have recommended here: Keep your device & apps working with Google Play Services. There's two separate caches to clear, listed in those steps as well as updates to double-check for. That may help you out with that error message. 

If those steps didn't help with the error message, please complete these steps next: "Android troubleshooting for EA Mobile Games

Please, make sure your Player ID & Ally Code is noted down somewhere just in case you need to reach out to the support team for help on this one. They'll need those details to pull up your account. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (498 Views)