Can't connect to EA servers

by Harder245

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't connect to EA servers

★★★ Newbie

Not able connect to EA Servers or NHL 18. Have no issue with other EA games. Only NHL 18

Message 1 of 22 (8,919 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't connect to EA servers

Community Manager (retired)

Hey,

First of all I'd like to apologize for you experience on this & the inconvenience this has caused you. Our teams are aware of this issue and we would like to get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible. In order for us to do so we'd need more information, with that in mind could you get back to us with the following information?

• When did the issue start occurring?
  • Platform
  • Gamertag/PSN ID
  • Has the suggested workaround by @sweden81 helped you? 

"I went online to my EA account and turned the security log in feature off. And I've been playing nhl and fifa ever since. Easy fix for me"

Thanks,

*Accepting as a solution for visibility purposes.

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 22 (11,238 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Same here. It's been down all day for me.
Message 2 of 22 (8,754 Views)

★ Novice

Yep, after the latest patch, I haven't been able to play online.. Disappointed

Message 3 of 22 (8,739 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same
Message 4 of 22 (8,714 Views)

nhl 18 ea servers not connecting

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Ever since the NHL update a few days ago I have been unable to play any online on NHL18. I don't know what to do and have been trying to get in contact with anyone from EA but have had no luck due to minimal customer service on EA's part. I've tried everything regarding restarting, resetting to default settings, rebuilding the database  and so on with regards to restarting the console. I have also tried changing my NAT type to OPEN, allowing ports and so on with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Message 5 of 22 (8,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, can't connect to ea servers...

Message 6 of 22 (8,624 Views)

Cannot connect to EA servers on NHL 18

★★★ Newbie

Cannot connect to EA servers, help me please because i want to play hut and i just bought playstation plus today...

Message 7 of 22 (8,576 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA added a new login safety feature that requires a security code every time you try to login or use the EA server on your Xbox or ps4. I clicked yes by accident and turned it on when i launched nhl on Xbox one. Then I lost connection to EA server. So I went online to my EA account and turned the security log in feature off. And I've been playing nhl and fifa ever since. Easy fix for me.

Message 8 of 22 (8,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Nailed it! I went into my EA profile online and turned off the security password feature. Thanks brother!
Message 9 of 22 (8,578 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You, my friend, are a support God. Big ups.

Message 10 of 22 (8,565 Views)