Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Can't connect to EA server

by Genosus

Original Post

Highlighted

Can't connect to EA server

★★★ Newbie

I just bough the game on a sale and everytime I open it, it shows connecting to EA serves but never does. I have tried every single method out there to resolve this issue but nothing seems to work. Please help me someone :/

Message 1 of 4 (251 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hey there @Billotx what game are you having this issue in?

/Atic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 4 (219 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic Fifa 20
Message 3 of 4 (216 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm actually having this problem on ALL EA games. Starwars doesn't let me join a match, plants vs zombies neither, battlefield 5 wouldn't. At first it would but after 5 minutes it would kick me out. I've been trying to play anthem. Im able to play rarely on Freeplay. But starting a mission or anything else I get disconnected and back to the base. Every EA is giving me this problem. I just played BF5, I could play for few minutes then get kicked out. None of them let me actually play. They all join a match but soon as I'm in one I get kicked out. 

Message 4 of 4 (171 Views)
Twitter Stream