Original Post

Re: Can't complete the Nordlys solo mission, can't go on

★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Darko 

done. You find it as attachment.

Message 11 of 13 (271 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Opusprimo I'm seeing a number errors in the DxDiag but nothing referencing BF:V. Are you seeing issues with other programs or issues related to Windows?

Looking at your DxDiag and it would appear that both your GPU and CPU are below the minimum required to run BF:V. Your CPU just about meets the minimum requirements for the game so it's no harm turning your settings down to their lowest and then trying the game again to see if the same issue occurs. I know in your OP you said that you did this but can you turn everything to the lowest and also drop your resolution to see if it makes a difference. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 13 (261 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Darko 

from the last reinstallation, where I found casually the workaround for Nordlys solo mission, now game crash random; before the last reinstallation I have no problem at all (except for Nordlys). All the video are set to the lowest resolution, no overlay is active, I have no problem with other software/game or with the OS, game and OS are on two different SSD (Crucial & Toshiba).
I checked again the integrity file of the game from Origin's client (the Origins cache was cleaned yesterday), and automatically reinstall some files but crashes still continue.
I've cheched with a chkdsk /f both the two SSDs and I've checked their integrity with their software but no errors was listed.
I know that my CPU is "a little bit old" (LOL) but 'll going to change mobo+cpu+ram in a few month.

I send you the last CrashDump CrashDump_2019.08.21_15.01.00.927.mdmp

Thank you very much.

Message 13 of 13 (247 Views)