Re: What’s the point playing online if you can’t check out stats

by DougDude

Original Post

Re: Can’t compare stats on Madden 20 or Madden 19

★★ Novice

So are we to just assume they don’t care about us comparing stats? It’s been a month and I know it was a full year of 19. Doesn’t seem like it should be too hard of a fix? Certainly not one that would still be an issue if they would have addressed it. 

Message 21 of 52 (3,385 Views)

★★ Novice

Do admins go through these????? Please allow me to atleast look at my H2H stats. Not the biggest deal in the world but it would make it much more enjoyable if I could look at comparisons after I play a tough game. 

Message 22 of 52 (3,381 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just bought Madden 20. And lmao I keep trying to convince myself NEVER to buy this trash, but i always give in. I cannot believe they haven’t fixed this stupid * since Madden 19. 

It’s something people want to know, people want to know how good their opponent was. If it’s going to be blank then just remove it out the H2H screen. 

WHERE ARE ALL THE MODS ON THIS THREAD? It seems like this error has happened to a lot of people. Reply to us, show us a fix or tell us to try something!! This is super annoying. I’m contemplating on going back to Best Buy to return this game.

Message 23 of 52 (3,316 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here that’s one thing I like to do check my own stats how many rushing ,passing yards I have , turnovers, everything sucks madden hasn’t fixed this 

Message 24 of 52 (3,277 Views)

What’s the point playing online if you can’t check out stats

★★★ Newbie

Yeah it’s crazy we can’t check the stats of players online that we beat or lose against ,let alone check out our own stats, they definitely need to fix this make me really not even want to play .whats the point if we can’t thats the main reason we play in line to be # one and check stats smh all I know is I’m ranked 18,000 and moving up but what the hell is my stats and have I beat ranked players hmmm idk lol can’t check lol

Message 25 of 52 (3,282 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey guys... perhaps some hope here.  Check out @EA_Barry proposed solution to personal rank not showing in this thread... https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Madden-20-online-H2H-rankings-not-showing/td-p/8071427  

Perhaps this fix (not sure when it is coming yet) will also fix rank, stats for opponents as well.  

Message 26 of 52 (3,255 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It’s weird that EA hadn’t responded to this or put out some kind of statement about it. I know y’all see this and are aware of it!

Message 27 of 52 (3,193 Views)

★★★ Novice
@DougDude downloaded an update today... no such luck...
Message 28 of 52 (3,115 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yea, I know.  Unfortunately I don't have much hope for this anymore.  I think they came out and said it was going to be fixed in last year's game too, but we all know it never was.  

Message 29 of 52 (3,074 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@BotanyBoy885 So this isn’t just me? I’m brand new to madden after putting it down since the PS2 days. I go to compare stats & all i see is my points, Ws & Ls, and Streak
Message 30 of 52 (3,047 Views)