Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

by BotanyBoy885

Original Post

Re: Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

★★ Novice

Really still not fixed. Can anyone compare stats? Or have they just randomly blocked people.

Message 81 of 141 (2,172 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
i agree
Message 82 of 141 (2,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing here! I even requested a call back and spoke to a rep. Maybe the more people that actually call in and complain. The rep kept reiterating for me to go back and check/post on forums “and have friends add to it.” After I advised him there was a 9-10 page thread  already started directly on ea site (this current thread) He said it depends on IF the software/consult team looks over here, they will gather the information. 

I dont know if there is an escalation process for them to exactly see the issue or fix it. With how big of an issue and knowing madden players from the past, I would imagine they know about the problem. 

But with that that being said, ring their phone lines off the hooks fella/fellettes! It’s all available for them to call you back right off this page..

scroll down to the very bottom of the forum page.., hit help center > help with a game > madden 19 > drop down sets to missing content, platform > scroll down a little click contact us > under select issue, select never received content > under most relevant, select none of the above > sign in with your ps4/Xbox account > then receive a call from ea

Like the agent/manager told me, these forums are IF they ever look at them. Even with forums and social media, word of mouth and direct contact is a huge driver to get little * like this fixed for us casuals. 

Best of luck to us all!

Message 83 of 141 (2,042 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’ve played over 200 games and in top 6 percent. I want to be able to compare my stats and see records of others I play. Please fix the 

Message 84 of 141 (2,001 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Guys, they DO NOT care. Quit wasting your time. Boycott EA all together. This strategy that they are employing is very small minded. The strategy is to detriment the Gameplay experience of Online H2H Ranked in order to shift more players to MUT because that's where the money is (micro transactions). They do VERY well with MUT, but obviously it's not enough for them. The small mindedness is that EA deploys half-a-dozen or more games a year, just quit buying their games all together. I've been loyal to EA throughout my entire gaming life (34 Years), but enoughs enough. I don't blame EA for having a focus on Micro transactions, but they are getting carried away. You cannot even play Online anymore with your favorite NFL team and have a good experience? You can't reasonably climb the rank ladder and understand the ranks of your opponents? It's ridiculous. 

As i've said before, you need no more evidence to this malicious strategy other than the FACT that no one from EA has spent anytime on this thread at all. For those that do not know, everyone has this issue of not being able to see opponents ranks... therefore, it's not a bug, it's part of the design. 

Message 85 of 141 (1,974 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Casual? It's online H2H ranked, it's not 'Invite a Friend Unranked' gameplay that we are talking about. Most every Online Multiplayer game allows you to see other peoples stats... Casual or Hardcore. But I am with you, people need to get vocal about this. 

Message 86 of 141 (1,973 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Baffles me how they are blatantly ignoring their consumers call to get this issue resolved. They claim to be scouring forums looking for community feedback. Looks like they overlooked the two most popular threads on this site. I feel disrespected and used for money by EA. Makes me question whether or not to continue playing this game.

Message 87 of 141 (1,909 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Comparing stats is a huge thing to me. Doesn’t feel like it should be hard to fix either

Message 88 of 141 (1,906 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Has this been fixed? I’ve played over 100 games. I can’t compare stats. This is unacceptable and will not purchase madden again. Ever

Message 89 of 141 (1,898 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guys, follow, like, RT and tweet to Twitter account @madden19fail, we will see if we can get EA’s attention. Let’s see how big of a problem this is.

Message 90 of 141 (1,885 Views)