Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

by BotanyBoy885

Original Post

Re: Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

★★★ Newbie

You’ve played over 200 games and you’re only in the top 6%? 

Message 91 of 141 (1,793 Views)

★ Apprentice

What the f*** at this this is extremely annoying still no fix

Message 92 of 141 (1,669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hate to be that guy but I’m done buying Madden after this debacle. I’ve been loyal since 2005... for them to not even acknowledge this issue after numerous updates is unacceptable.

It’s too much to ask us to shell out money for what is essentially a roster update at this point year after year and give us a game without a feature that is the only reason most of us play. Without being able to compare rankings and see the caliber of the player I’m going against I don’t even want to pick up the sticks. 

Not that it matters for the EA empire but you can count this guy out ... 

Message 93 of 141 (1,621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It's disgusting dude. Really is and I can't blame you. This game went backwards this year in the worst ways. 

Here's how they feel.

'We don't give a rats a** about you guys or this issue.  

Sincerely, EA.'

Message 94 of 141 (1,606 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Good luck guys! I talked to a dev at EA play about the same issue in last game and he acted like he never new or heard about it. Until another competitor comes along they don’t care. Maybe the ones doing the grunt work on bottom level care but they have any say on what’s priority to fix first. So unless your a PRO voicing your opinion I don’t think we’re going to get the product we use to have in previous maddens! 

Message 95 of 141 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I usually love madden no matter what, but this game is borderline unplayable. Not to mention all the glitchy lost features, like comparing stats. Last madden I'm going to buy for a while. 

Message 96 of 141 (1,467 Views)

★ Apprentice

Another come back win against a cocky player quieting the crowd (why can't defense rev the crowd anymore?!), problem is, I can't see if they arevany good or not. E A WTF. Make an link to where we can look up a players record by gamertag at least!!!!!

Message 97 of 141 (1,371 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Guess what...??

Another update and still no fix.
Message 98 of 141 (1,319 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’m up to too 4 percent would love to see if I’m playing better people or lot worst!

Message 99 of 141 (1,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ridiculous Madden! I will not be buying another madden as long as this issue is not resolved. What is the point in playing H2H if you don’t know how good the previous player was? What is so hard about fixing this? PLEASE FIX THIS! 

Message 100 of 141 (1,295 Views)