Re: Can’t compare stats on Madden 19

by johniewishbone

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Just stop playing the game. They have no pride in delivering their best product. Stop making them rich.

Message 101 of 141 (1,284 Views)

★★ Novice

I hope xfl makes a game that you can compare stats

Message 102 of 141 (1,218 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Back in the day there was spreadsheet that had link to it with the back end of Xbx,PS4 and PC players stats on it. You could search them and see there hot route, run, throw, quit early tendicies and W-L. I think this was 2012 madden. You would be in matchmaking and then accept after searching so you weren’t wasting time playing a cheesier and then they quit early. When madden 25 came along and they jumped to xbx one from 360 they tried this coach glass thing and then abandon H2H to MUT to fill there pockets quicker. I wouldn’t complain about this focus on MUT if they hadn’t left H2H like red head stepchild. H2H doesn’t create new revenue over 12 months after you spent 60 bucks like MUT.But if they lose half of there consumers who play H2H they will see declining sales. Now the only thing I can compare this too is Fifa wich sells way more copies then madden and has a lot better overall respect for community.You could give all the answers to EA to make the best quality game but that’s not the issue it’s answers with $ sign next to it on how to invest less in budget to produce madden each year and make more in short amount time. This business model will bite them in butt as we can see with BF5 and madden. Rushing things out and forcing consumer to accept the way it is or don’t buy is the best way to ruin your community and lose lifetime fans.

Message 103 of 141 (1,205 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

And it only show pa and pg and streak. Who cares about that. Just give me the W-L event for top 100. Then we can see how ridiculous the point scale is. Losses use to take your rank down so it fluctuated. Since madden 15 the ranking system only accumulate points and doesn’t affect your score so the players who play more quantity even if there trash rank higher than good player who plays less. All players in top 100 have 1000 games or more. Before they got lazy and turned blind eye you would see players with 100 W 20 L in top 100 not a chance today. I expressed this to EA last year. They didn’t want hear it. Around in circles we went. 

Message 104 of 141 (1,175 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

MUT content is a priority because there stock is down and sales. Not fixing a product that was 75% done at release date because they were behind schedule and had bunch people left the team. So we”ll just patch it as we go and by the time of superbowl you will get a complete game with broken stat tracker. $100 bucks madden 20 has same broken stat tracker . Overhauling the backend is not something they are looking forward too.

Message 105 of 141 (1,173 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Why even put the option in the game if youre not going to use it?  Makes no sense.  EA just blatantly ignoring a problem they can fix.  It's like living in a house and nobody wants to do the dishes.  The kitchens dirty but you keep walking past it............

Message 106 of 141 (1,074 Views)

★ Apprentice

Extremely frustrating. Wtf EA....wtf

Message 107 of 141 (903 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Definitely. I've reached out about this 3-4 times and the only thing they can tell me to do is go to the forums. With all of us having the same issue, obviously that's not going anywhere.

Like there has to be somebody at EA acknowledging their failures. This company is too big to just be told to "go to the forums" and figure it out
Message 108 of 141 (819 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA support is pretty useless. Their answer is to just leave a post in the forums. This has been occurring since day one and that's your answer to resolve an issue?!? BS

Message 109 of 141 (811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is the number of complaints really the issue?  I know at least 10 players who hate this * and would definitely reply on here if it would have an effect.

The fact is, they know we will keep buying the game.

It blows because I see my top 4%, and I play people with various strengths and weaknesses, and I really want to see how they're ranked.  H2H is my only interest this year (Chiefs are actually good, which is rare hahaha) and outscoring inferior Hill users is my favorite thing in the world, next to actually seeing my opponents' rank.

My team is OP.  I can just keep playing this version forever.  I will NOT buy another madden game if this doesn't get fixed.  This would break my streak of 10 consecutive madden purchases, but it's clear EA is more interested in letting MUT players buy their way to the top than in helping their most loyal customers enjoy the tradition H2H format.

Message 110 of 141 (779 Views)