Can’t claim rewards!

by AXIOSGODIV

Original Post

Re: Can’t claim rewards!

★★ Novice
I’ve had the same thing happen on PS4. My heavy won’t unlock but everything else I do does. It’s annoying
Message 41 of 76 (1,139 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Can’t claim CR-2 Target Practice. Meter is full, text popped up in game saying I completed it, but nothing. Did the first upgrade for the last officer pistol today and it unlocked fine, so its not like NOTHING is unlocking, just this one thing right now.
Message 42 of 76 (1,115 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Xbox One as well is should add.
Message 43 of 76 (1,114 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Feel your pain fam, finally picked up my own copy over the weekend, and the hype to play quickly faded as the enjoyment very much turned into simply being pissed off from the fact of completing milestones and being denied my rewards due to some issue in the game one would normally expect to find in some mediocre made beta form of a game. Seeing how I bought the 80$ copy of this game and can't claim a thing is really frustrating. I thought I purchased Battlefront II not some disappointing bugged filled Destiny by Bungie bs. I truly did not expect this type of Bungie half * * from EA and the creators/developers of Battlefront II. Like many others here I seriously hope each of us receives a response within the next day max two days. Please fix this!!
Message 44 of 76 (1,094 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
To what I have seen and heard this is quite a wide spread bug. People since like the launch of the game have had this problem. I quit the game because of this and I am now playing COD WW2 again. I gave this game a chance after all the * that has happened to this game. But In conclusion it’s ****ed and is still buggy as hell. The next patch I will return to this game. But currently I can’t I grounded for these weapons and attachments and I don’t get my reward. Waste of time someone from EA please respond... all I want is confirmation that this is being looked into.
Message 45 of 76 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Novice

Likewise. I'm unable to claim around 10 different rewards, both multiplayer and arcade rewards. Have tried every fix I could find. Extremely disappointed, I'm really doing my best to give this game a chance and this has been a huge bummer.

Message 46 of 76 (1,054 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
It's been already 3 days for me and still no response. EA doesn't care anymore, game is already sold to us. It gains no profit by supporting its product anymore and is currently spending its resources on other scams like BF2
Message 47 of 76 (1,051 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Seriously this is so embarrassing, 3 days and EA has not even replied about this game breaking bug!

If had to reported such a bug to a Warcraft 3 mod, it would have been acknowledged and fixed by now. Yet BF2 is a triple AAA! Its * Embarrassing man...
Message 48 of 76 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Novice
Does anyone know if you complete the next milestone on from the one you are trying to claim does it check and then enable it ? e.g. CR2 Target does not work when completed but I then get CR2 sharpshooter completed will it enable CR2 Target as well ?
Message 49 of 76 (1,032 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Zap : I don't know for sure, but it most probably won't.

Message 50 of 76 (975 Views)