Can’t claim rewards!

by AXIOSGODIV

Original Post

Re: Can’t claim rewards!

★★★★ Novice

Guess I should have also mentioned that mine is Xbox One as well.

Message 11 of 76 (1,236 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am having same problem on Xbox one. I got to 200 Assault kills and it won’t let me claim my reward for that milestone. It says 200/200 but the claim reward part is not highlighted.
Message 12 of 76 (1,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

yea im on xbox one aswell! hope they can fix this soon!

Message 13 of 76 (1,201 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I am waiting for a community manager to confirm there looking into this. I am getting quite frustrated at this point...
Message 14 of 76 (1,196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Seems like this bug has plagued the XBOX ONE and I also saw someone on PC have this problem. Seems like it is more of an issue on XBOX then any other system. Well I really want this to be fixed so I can properly use my gun. Because with out the two attachments that I can’t claim are really important attachments; to those particular weapons I really hope this is fixed. If we can keep getting attention to this post then we can have I don’t know someone from EA to respond.
Message 15 of 76 (1,190 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also cant unlock the EL-16HFE and have the exact same screen as everybody else on the XBOX 1. 

Message 16 of 76 (1,171 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem on the PS4. 50 heavy kills no reward.
Message 17 of 76 (1,168 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can confirm it being a problem on all platforms. A possibility that a game crash is the source of the problem. You complete it, and the game crashes immediately after. Soon as you log back on, it's stuck.

Message 18 of 76 (1,137 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I think EA needs to fix this up ASAP because this is getting out of hand. I’m gonna call them up probably today sometime. Hopefully we can get the attention of some EA employees from this form.
Message 19 of 76 (1,134 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I had on PC since yesterday, still no Fix. EA needs to really announce something and i hate browsing this forums its so damn slow...
Message 20 of 76 (1,117 Views)