by TechnDuinn

Original Post

Re: Can’t claim rewards!

★★★ Newbie
Nightmare me too
Message 51 of 76 (1,009 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I got at least 5 rewards that are greyed out since 4 weeks its bs, this game is dead to me and all my friends gg EA
Message 52 of 76 (996 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can't claim any rewards. Been a few days now, keep hopping on and getting a heavy kill to see if it like shakes loose but so far still broken. Very angry with EA right now. Finally started getting into the game and it completely breaks.

Message 53 of 76 (986 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
It didn't work when I tried.

Just ended up with yet another reward I'm unable to claim :/
Message 54 of 76 (974 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm on a Windows PC and can't claim the A280 Target Practice reward. Earned it, but can't claim it.

Not to mention that lately, I've been experiencing a delay in claiming the rewards right after I quit a match where I earned them. In the Challenges section of the After Game Summary Report, states that I've completed a challenge, and when I go to the "Collections"(now I can't seem to remember what's the section called), I can't see it finalized. Normally, in order for it to appear finalized, I have to go through another match... Frustrating to say the least.

Message 55 of 76 (962 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I was just able to claim the reward for 400 Assault kills. I just earned it and was able to claim right away but I still can’t claim the reward for 200 Assault kills. Very weird.
Message 56 of 76 (945 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just stopped my Origin Access subscribtion because of that. If they don't respect us, i won't support them anymore.

Message 57 of 76 (897 Views)

★★ Novice

I got the same issue, but with Hero milestones. Starting from yesterday, after the error 918 I now have 4 "completed" milestones that I am unable to collect and just today finished Aggressor and Defender just to find that they are bugged too....

We need a patch for this.

Message 58 of 76 (876 Views)

★ Pro

Same boat. Finished Chewbacca's Stun yesterday and it's showing I got 10/10 stuns, but I can't claim the reward.

Also, the last two timed challenges only seem to give you credit for your first match. To complete them both I had to resort to playing one match and exiting the game, then wash, rinse, repeat as necessary.

Message 59 of 76 (853 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone!

This is a known issue and something we are investigating for the moment. Unfortunate I don't have a time frame when this will be fixed, hopefully soon!

/Atic

Message 60 of 76 (804 Views)