Re: Can’t claim rewards!

by Leightyboy31

Original Post

★★★ Novice
I have the same problem but i got 2 mods for a gun today with no issues at all. Today tho, after playing 2-3 matches with han . Then i went on the menu to collect my reward. And it shows me the exact same thing as you @willzappa2510
Message 31 of 76 (923 Views)

★★ Novice
I am also suffering a similar problem on the PC version. Cant collect trooper milestone rewards and cant upgrade star cards.
Very annoying!!!
Message 32 of 76 (917 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
I can’t claim timed challenge this game needs a damn patch ASAP! I spent 5 rounds of star fighter assault for no reward.
Message 33 of 76 (870 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just did the requirements for "Disrupting 25 enemies" and getting 25 kills for the last pistol (the First Order one, can't think of the name right now). And they are both not unlockable, although they are completed.

Fix your game EA... I had a bug the ENTIRE time I played the first Battlefront and you guys did NOTHING to fix it!!! Hopefully you do better this time around.

Message 34 of 76 (853 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
There was a topic on this back in late Nov/early Dec. No-one responded and then the topic was just set to resolved. And yet here we are with the same problem recurring over and over again.

EA, at least have the common decency to acknowledge you have a problem that you don’t know how to fix. Players are a lot more sympathetic than you think. Especially to devs that just hide from them and not respond.
Message 35 of 76 (846 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Just bought bf2 a week ago...Got on this weekend hoping to have some fun as I really love Star Wars. To my dismay, I was welcomed by the same issue...It’s been three days since I got 50 assault kills, yet I still can’t unlock the a280. I saw on other forums that people would wait, and after a day, they would be able to unlock the rewards. This has not worked for me. Just like everyone here “claim reward” is grayed out. There’s really no point in me playing the game if I cannot collect ANY rewards. By the way, I’m on Xbox One as well.
Message 36 of 76 (840 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue on PC as well. "DC15-LE Training Session" achievement for reduced coil upgrade, and "IQA-11 Target Practice" for bolt speed upgrade both have a full bar but are unclaimable. Any thoughts?

Message 37 of 76 (834 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
All I have to say is, if we can bring more attention to this topic we can get someone from EA to respond. To confirm they are looking into this bug. I stopped playing BF2 and I will countinue to ignore it until they fix this.
Message 38 of 76 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've just run into same sort of problem with top tier weapon attachments on my Xbox 1 for the TL-50 (secondary fire) and for the EL-16 (dual zoom). Frustrating for a number of reasons, but strange that it is only these two top tier achievements that are not allowing me to unlock. I've since unlocked lower tier weapon attachments with no problem. Does anyone know what is going on here. Is EA addressing this glitch?

Message 39 of 76 (817 Views)

★ Apprentice

Unfortunately, I have the exact same bug. I could claim one or two attachments but i have bunch of rewards i can't claim. Now i have to wait to play with a new gun because of this bug.

Message 40 of 76 (808 Views)