Re: Can’t claim rewards!

by JClaysBack

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Apprentice
We deserve a solution EA please for all the gripe this game gets and we still play it, I need these attachments. I'm doing the milestone grind rn, and so many milestones have been bugging out on me please fix the milestones for the gun attatchments on Xbox One!
Message 21 of 76 (1,251 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yep, I'm having the same problem on PC with one of the Heavy guns, the FWMB-10K, it won't let me claim the reward!

Message 22 of 76 (1,240 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This issue's on PC as well. I unlocked the second attachment for the TL-50 today and the claim reward button was greyed out too. Sure hope they fix this, I didn't spend an hour grinding for all of these for nothing.

Message 23 of 76 (1,239 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here on PC grinded out TL50 Target and cant claim

Message 24 of 76 (1,234 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Also having this problem on PC, got my 200 Assault kills, showing 200/200 and have the "claim reward" greyed out and can't claim the CR-2.  I lost connection for a bit and thought to check my career tab and when offline it did confirm that this achievement was in fact complete, but you can't claim rewards offline so I still can't get my gun.  

Incredibly obnoxious, this game's been largely bug free for a few weeks, but this one is a bit much -_____-

Message 25 of 76 (1,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here...

Message 26 of 76 (1,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This has been going on since November and we are nearly in February and not heard hardly anything on the matter, it’s not fair on the customers and community that work so hard to make money to buy these games and we can’t even get the rewards we grind for!
Message 27 of 76 (1,198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I agree with @Squatch626. This has gone on for far too long and it is a game breaking glitch. If this isn't fixed soon, I want my money back because there is no point in playing this game with this glitch.

Edit: I am on PS4 and so far I cannot claim "200 Assault Kills" or "A280 Sharpshooter". I've only had the game for 4 days which is why I want my money back. It has been fun so far but this glitch has become so persistent that it makes it pointless for me to continue playing.

Message 28 of 76 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same. Achieved level 32 but didnt get my credits. Also unlocked the “annihilation” achievement at the same time but it wont let me unlock it! Postong in several spots but how do we get these conplaints to get resolved? Online chat was useless

Message 29 of 76 (1,169 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here
Message 30 of 76 (1,160 Views)