Can't change email

by desertmariner

Original Post

Re: Can't change email

★ Novice

well I did what u sayd but he asked me the birth date used when I created the account and I dont know it anymore( because I dndt had 18 years so I lied) and he dndnt accepted my cd key of the game

Message 11 of 20 (2,284 Views)

★★★★ Novice

well, lying is a very bad thing so you've got punished Standard smile 

Message 12 of 20 (2,268 Views)

★ Novice

Live chat actually told me that they could not change my email address

Message 13 of 20 (2,194 Views)

★★ Novice

i wount change my e-mail but i dont know what is the code of the game ???? and do you mean code of the game is product code ?????

Message 14 of 20 (2,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it is  and this problem has still not been fixed

if it says you can change your email and you go to try and it won't let you, then there is a problem with the program

FIX IT, EA/ORIGIN

Message 15 of 20 (1,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry to bump an old thread but I cant update my email, seems like this issue is several years old, nice EA.

No option for live chat, only a call back but I am in England so I cant even do that.

Message 16 of 20 (903 Views)

Community Manager

@liljak Hi, this isn't a persistent issue, but it does pop up from time to time.

As for contacting support, click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the regional setting to the UK. This will update your contact options and should give some UK-appropriate ones. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 20 (890 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am Unable to change my email; getting the error "invalid email"

THIS IS NOT FIXED!

EDIT: only email addresses that work are from domains that are not FREE email services.... LAME EA... very LAME!

Message 18 of 20 (820 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same on xbox. I can partially "log in" to ea Help via xbox login button, but since it's attached to an email I can't access, i can't sign all the way in to change the email or password. I've uploaded countless images of achievements like they want; nothing. They say they've sent me a console message with a verification code, but I haven't gotten it. It's been weeks. 

Message 19 of 20 (577 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @seven58o I'm locking this thread as it is 7 years old. If you no longer have access to the email on the account then the best thing to do is take a look at this help article and fill out the account recovery form: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 20 of 20 (526 Views)