by mommyoftwins2006

Original Post

Can't beat arcitects on eos AND elaaden

★★★★ Newbie

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What edition do you have? Standard Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Disc Based Install
Summarize your bug My first play through was fine for these missions. Game + is another story. I am unable to finish the arcitect missions on both Eos and Elaaden. Eos: Blow up the second conduit, and in the process of going to the third location, it gets stuck in the air. I'e done everything. I hae restarted the mission several times, ran around to diferent locations around it, went to the mission on foot so the nomad wasn't around, shot at it up in the air, waited a long time for it to work itself out and come down, leaving the mission area and coming back. Elaaden: Its stuck in the air and won't land to even start the fight.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Happening since the last patch
Which single-player mode are you playing? New Game+ (available after completion).
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. download 29.96 mbps upload 9.27mbps
What company provides your internet service? Bell Aliant
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight the arcitect on Eos and Elaaden in new game plus. I also had all my teammates available to me so I had discovered Voeld at least before going back to fight the one on Eos.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? n/a
Please enter memory size in GB. n/a

Can't finish the game.  Frown  Won't even attempt insanity mode until more patches are done.

Message 1 of 2 (62 Views)

Re: Can't beat arcitects on eos AND elaaden

★★★★ Guide

@mommyoftwins2006 wrote:

Can't finish the game.  Frown  Won't even attempt insanity mode until more patches are done.

Not quite that dramatic, architects are optional.

Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help