Re: Can't access online features on NHL 20 due to an old Origin account

by azspacecowboy

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have access to my old email and when I click reset password on NHL 20 it doesn't send me an email. I've gone through all the spam and folders on my email and nothing. Been trying for days to fix it

Message 11 of 20 (679 Views)

Community Manager

@azspacecowboy 

Since you have access to the email on your account, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. I believe they can help get your password reset.

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 20 (655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was able to make a new EA SPORTS account but it will still not let me use online features in nhl 20. Did I do something wrong? Is there more to do?

Thank you, if you answer.

Message 13 of 20 (635 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @georgegermanpro.

What happens when you try to play online? What is the message you see? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 20 (631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i logged onto my nhl 20 and a pop up just says invalid account go to help.ea.com and there is no link in settings on nhl20 so i can sign into my ea account... ive done it online and it says account i have no idea how to log into it or connect accounts it wont let me and says i dont have the credentials 

Message 15 of 20 (573 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @jwalford14.

Can you try going to www.origin.com and reset the password for your EA account? That normally resolves this issue. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 20 (553 Views)

★ Novice

This company is useless when it comes to helping people with issues I wish I hadn’t wasted my money on any of there worthless games I’ve tried resetting my password didn’t work and that’s all they seem to suggest maybe they should get there heads out of ther * and help fix there problem 

Message 17 of 20 (445 Views)

Community Manager

@Nickschiffman7 

If you're absolutely sure you're resetting the password for the right account, please contact a live support advisor here. They will assist with this.

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 20 (419 Views)

★ Novice

I did that authenticator link you gave me, and nothing ever came of it.  No response.  All I want is the Origin account currently attached to my Xbox Gamertag, I have access to said gamertag, to be divested so I can log in with my current Origin account.  I also have a year long subscription to EA Access through my gamertag.  There HAS to be a way to solve this.  Thank you for your help.

Message 19 of 20 (351 Views)

Community Manager

@SilverGiant8 

Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll go through the account recovery process with you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 20 of 20 (348 Views)