Can't access online due to error codes

by Shaq_D_Ripper

Original Post

Yet another Error

★★★★ Novice

So I have item synchronization error 001c080f.

I know this subject has been beaten to death but with my 10+ years experience with EA support, until it gets beaten to pieces they still won't do anything about it. All of these error codes seem to be related to the same thing.

I was home sick from work yesterday and played a good 6 or 7 hours straight of just grinding time trials for money and night races for rep and made it up to 5 Mill in cash. I'm very pleased. But I noticed some weird things happening along the way such as:

Longer loading screens

Loading screen going away too early and car glitching around

Not being able to buy a hood on my Focus RS

And the weirdest one was for 3 rounds of time trials it thought my previous Focus RS ghost run was an Audi R8. 

Now it was still running the right times but it was as if this R8 would reach top speeds that I was reaching and never leave first gear. Bouncing the Rev limiter and popping the whole way.

I've read plenty of these posts from angry kids cussing out EA to people finding temporary solutions. The one thing I noticed from anyone who gives any amount of information is that the people with a large cloud save are the ones experiencing the problem. So with my 20 cars and suddenly achieved 5mill my cloud save is abnormally large (I assume) for the server to handle. I understand most of you have more items that I do, but your game is also the one that has lost everything. I haven't lost anything but my ability to purchase anything.

Long story short it seems EA has some coding and some server expanding to do. But if it's anything like NFS World then they will just abandon the problem for another "new" feature. I sure hope after almost 10 years they have more commitment to their NFS line. But after a month and no permanent fix for anyone, and only a temporary fix of starting from scratch to only eventually his this unknown cap again? You decide.

Message 1 of 7 (659 Views)

Re: Yet another Error

★★★★ Novice

And now here I am I bought a 350z, bought two fenders for it and now my game is completely erased like everyone else's. Should've just left it alone. No error code or nothing. Just gone.

Message 2 of 7 (638 Views)

Can't access online due to error codes

★★★ Novice

Whenever I try going online I get Error Code: 001C080F & whenever I try to join my friends session I get Error Code: FTJR2001. This all began after I started playing offline due to poor internet connection in my area for a couple days. Can someone please help me find a solution to fix this, I'm starting to get really annoyed 

Message 3 of 7 (671 Views)

I accidentally turn off the console while playing nfs heat on ps4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to get my previous data back

Btw i have error code 001C080F

Message 4 of 7 (644 Views)

item sync error 001c080f

★ Novice

i have troubel whit my item sync into the game of need for speed heat already tryd some different solutions i found on the internet but non of them seem to be working

can you please have an look at it

Message 5 of 7 (579 Views)

Re: item sync error 001c080f

Community Manager

@79abc864146 @NotsoWeis @RayyansStuff @Shaq_D_Ripper 

The following has been marked as a possible solution to this error code, let us know how you get on with those steps, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Item-System-Synchronization-failed-Error-code-001C080F-PS...

barry.png
Message 6 of 7 (558 Views)

Re: item sync error 001c080f

★★★★ Novice

Hello EA_Barry,

I apologize that you are getting the brunt of this but this issue happened 8 months ago. 2 months after the game came out. There was no help available, no staff even willing to acknowledge the issue. This was the worse customer service I have ever gotten with a video game. The worse support of a video game. I can't believe I paid for a year of origin access premium to be totally abandoned by the staff. I hope this was a learning experience for everyone there. That the gamers do matter.

Message 7 of 7 (523 Views)