Can't access my swgoh account from new device

by Vice_Torn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't access my swgoh account from new device

★ Apprentice

I can't seem to access my swgoh from a new device...   When I installed the game and opened it it created a new account,    I went through initial tutorial,   but setting menu has no option to sign into Google play... 

Message 1 of 3 (514 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't access my swgoh account from new device

Community Manager
@Vice_Torn Do you remember what age you selected on the age slider, underage accounts will not get social features like connecting to external accounts?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (481 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Vice_Torn Do you remember what age you selected on the age slider, underage accounts will not get social features like connecting to external accounts?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (482 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, that is exactly what happened...  I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and the same underage guest account kept coming up.  

I ended up doing a factory reset on the device...     And got my issue sorted out.

Message 3 of 3 (476 Views)