Can't access Ravenwest campaign

by Diatosta123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't access Ravenwest campaign

★★ Novice

Hello, I downloaded the latest update, and seem to have a problem with the latest DLC.
I have the Deluxe Edition, however when I try to launch the new campaign, it shows me that I have yet to buy it in the store (image attached)

That redirects me to the store, where it does show that I have all the campaigns bought, including the latest one (image also attached)

I have tried to reboot my PC, and get Steam to search for updates, but the game seems to be fully updated, so I have no idea what it could.

Thanks in advance Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (1,089 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't access Ravenwest campaign

EA Codemasters Team

Hey there! We're investigating this with Valve at the moment and it should be resolved shortly. Thanks for your patience!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,060 Views)

All Replies

EA Codemasters Team

Hey there! We're investigating this with Valve at the moment and it should be resolved shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Message 2 of 5 (1,061 Views)

★★ Novice
@CM_TGK The issue seems to be fixed now, I am able to access the campaign, thank you :D
Message 3 of 5 (1,040 Views)

EA Codemasters Team
@Diatosta123 Thanks for letting us know!
Message 4 of 5 (1,006 Views)

Issue with Euterepe Sponsor

★ Novice

I'm talking about the first objective where u need to beat Ravenwest in 6 events.
I'm trying to win some races with different cars but no results, because then I noticed that there's no Ravenwest opponent, and Idk why. Then I tried to win for example the first race in the new story but no success.
Can u help me please?

Message 5 of 5 (969 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help