Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't access FUT on Web app - No associated FUT Club

by brandonv_1993

Original Post

Highlighted

I can't log in to the Web App.

★★ Newbie

I tried to log in to my Web App, but it says I have no FUT club associated to it. I used the email to my Microsoft account (the same one I use for this account), but I'm not sure if this is the associated account since I have 2 (the other one is called LeoBCM), and I can't check in Fifa 19 for 2 reasons: 1. My trial has run out; (more importantly) 2. When I check in any other Fifa (15, 16, 17, and 18), it says "Parent's email: xxxxxxxxx" (I don't want to reveal this email, for obvious reasons). I've tried logging in with the parent email, but the same error shows up. This means I have tried 3 emails and none of them have worked.

Message 31 of 49 (1,574 Views)
Highlighted

Re: I can't log in to the Web App.

★★★ Newbie

Same issue for me. My club was founded in 2013 but on both the web app and the iPhone app, it’s telling me I have no fut club associated with the account!

This is absolutely ridiculous EA!!!... get your act together and fix it right now! It shouldn’t take this long to make things right for your paying customers. Absolute joke 

Message 32 of 49 (1,508 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Can't access FUT on Web app - No associated FUT Club

★★ Newbie

I have had the exact same issue. Has this been resolved yet? Can anyone shed some light on the issue? 

Message 33 of 49 (1,463 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
is this problem solved? Has this problem since Fifa 17..
Message 34 of 49 (1,439 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Garbage or what. Still can't get in

Message 35 of 49 (1,376 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Still not working for me either

Message 36 of 49 (1,355 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

i swear EA are hopeless its the 22/10/2018

Message 37 of 49 (1,318 Views)
Highlighted

FUT Web App

★★ Newbie

When i login to The FUT Web App it tells me that i need to go on my console and create a fut club first? I've had this club since FIFA 15 and has said this every year. I would love to use the web app as i see my brothers use it constantly and it has never said this for them.

Message 38 of 49 (1,288 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Can't access FUT on Web app

★★ Newbie
did anyone manage to get this sorted because i want to calculate my club on futbin
Message 39 of 49 (1,155 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had my club since Fifa 16 and I packed second Cannavaro a week or two ago and I packed a normal pogba and when I tried listing him my wifi connection wasn’t working and when I restarted the app my club wasnt loading in and if it does I don’t want to lose my pogba please fix this bug and check if my pogba is still in my ultimate team EA

Message 40 of 49 (1,075 Views)
Twitter Stream