Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't access FUT on Web app - No associated FUT Club

by brandonv_1993

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Can't access FUT on Web app

★★★ Novice

I don't think it will get fixed to be honest. It's already been 3 days and the official game release is in just 2 and a half days. We would have to wait the the game comes out which isn't fair on us

Message 21 of 49 (2,956 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Not being able to get onto the Web App, same problem for three yrs.

★★ Newbie

i have seen its just fkin annoying

Message 22 of 49 (2,932 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Krokrobolo @dominikg960

Our experts are aware of this problem and they're looking into it.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by it and thank you for your patience, while we're working on a solution!

EDIT

Hey everyone!

I decided to merge a few topics into one thread for better communication. I'm sorry if it makes your posts looking a bit messy.

I'll also mark this post as an accepted solution ONLY for better visibility. We'll try to keep you updated.

/Ataashi

Message 23 of 49 (8,631 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I don't have acces to the web app. It gives me this screen. 

I have a FUT account and 2018 fut team. 

We look forward to your support.

Message 24 of 49 (2,901 Views)
Highlighted

Account lost associated FUT club from Fifa 17 to 19

★★ Novice

Hi, 

I get the "Account doesn't have a FUT club associated with it" message when trying to log into either the Companion app or the Web app. I've had the same FUT club through Fifas 12-17, however not in Fifa 18 (didn't own it so I haven't created any new account or such).

Is this a bug or does a FUT club simply get deleted?

Thanks

Message 25 of 49 (2,845 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Sort it out EA!

Message 26 of 49 (2,873 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Yeah me and my friend got the exact same problem and I still have. He needed to create a new origin account and therefore a new Xbox Live account as well. Very bad and frustrating EA Frown((

Message 27 of 49 (2,860 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
I have the same problem. Playing FUT since 13. Pre ordered Fifa 19 Champions Edition. Spent $ on Fifa points. This will not get fixed. I believe because I play via EA access. Now it thinks I'm a new player. This Sucks!!!
Message 28 of 49 (2,830 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
This is GARBAGE!!!
Message 29 of 49 (2,809 Views)
Highlighted

I can't log in to the Web App.

★★ Newbie

I tried to log in to my Web App, but it says I have no FUT club associated to it. I used the email to my Microsoft account (the same one I use for this account), but I'm not sure if this is the associated account since I have 2 (the other one is called LeoBCM), and I can't check in Fifa 19 for 2 reasons: 1. My trial has run out; (more importantly) 2. When I check in any other Fifa (15, 16, 17, and 18), it says "Parent's email: [edit: email address removed]" (I don't want to reveal this email, for obvious reasons). I've tried logging in with the parent email, but the same error shows up. This means I have tried 3 emails and none of them have worked.

Message 30 of 49 (2,779 Views)
Twitter Stream