Can't access FUT on Web app - No associated FUT Club

by brandonv_1993

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can't access FUT on Web app - No associated FUT Club

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When I try logging in the web app I am getting an error stating that I have no club associated with my account. I am a FUT founder and have always had a club. I am 100% i am using the correct credentials as I only have 1 account. I have attached a print screen for further reference. I have contacted ea help and they told me there should be a fix in the next 24hrs, Can I get notified where there is a fix in place so I can re-try? Thanks 

Message 1 of 49 (6,099 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Not being able to get onto the Web App, same problem for three yrs.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Krokrobolo @dominikg960

Our experts are aware of this problem and they're looking into it.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by it and thank you for your patience, while we're working on a solution!

EDIT

Hey everyone!

I decided to merge a few topics into one thread for better communication. I'm sorry if it makes your posts looking a bit messy.

I'll also mark this post as an accepted solution ONLY for better visibility. We'll try to keep you updated.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 23 of 49 (8,632 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Can't access FUT on Web app

★★★ Novice
same exact problem, hope this gets fixed
Message 2 of 49 (6,059 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

You had an account which you have been using for Fifa18 and is giving you this problem when logging in? I contacted EA help and they told me that they will resolve the issue today. Let's hope its solved as soon as possible.

Message 3 of 49 (6,007 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
can you tell me when the issue is solve.Because i have this problem too
Message 4 of 49 (5,975 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I just finally got the verification to go through and than this. Wow

Message 5 of 49 (5,929 Views)
Highlighted

Web App

★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? dominikG961
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Transfer Market
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 22/09/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 21:25
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea, I know that this problem probably has many people
What happens when the bug occurs? no login to the web app
What should be happening instead? I should log in and I have this message

I do not have a club? I'm playing from 2016 on PS4 
where is my web app?

7def394b138e8417211dd9d4554a621e.png

Message 6 of 49 (5,847 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Yeah, this is very disappointing, I have had the account since the first year so this message shouldn't pop up. I have tried on the companion app and had the same result.

Message 7 of 49 (5,888 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Web App

★★ Newbie
The same message for me, I don't know why you have it, and I don't know why I had it.
Message 8 of 49 (5,825 Views)
Highlighted

Web App Failure

★★ Novice

I still can't use the Web App. Even though I've contacted 2 advisors over the course of 2 days and one of them ensured me that this issue will be solved by the end of today! Attached are 2 screenshots: one shows the message I get when I try to log into the web app, and the other shows proof of why it is an error. How can you say I don't have a club associated with my account when I have proof that my club exists since 2012???

I want a clear-cut answer, because "it'll be fixed soon" isn't good enough.

Soon could be on Monday, and I'm supposed to be playing the actual game on Tuesday (pre-order). The point of releasing the web app 10 days earlier than the game's actual release is to give people a chance to start making money and opening packs. I'm entitled to enjoying this right and I'm extremely unhappy a glitch is keeping me from doing so.

This needs to be fixed by the end of tomorrow (Friday)... MAXIMUM! 

Message 9 of 49 (5,633 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Web App Failure

★★★ Novice

I have exactly your same situation. I am also a FUT founder and am encountering this issue. One advisor told me that there will be a fix in 24 hrs, 24hrs have passed and still I am not able to log in. I have bought Fifa each year and if it was possible to cancel my Fifa 19 pre order I would do so because this is unfair on us and it is putting us at a disadvantage compared to others. Everyone is trading and opening daily rewards and we have to keep staring at their bug. This needs to be fixed today

Message 10 of 49 (5,612 Views)
Twitter Stream