Re: Can't accept unlocked achievement on EL-16HFE

by dude8004029

Original Post

Can't accept unlocked achievement on EL-16HFE

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug After completing the challenge for improved range on the EL-16HFE assault weapon, it shows 100% completion on the troopers achievements, but still won't allow me to accept the unlock. I was able to unlock the achievement after it (dual zoom I think) and was able to accept the achievement without the improved range unlocking still.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? dalessio8
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/26/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 07:00AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my trooper achievements under assault, also the specific weapon achievements for the EL-16HFE.
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to accept and use the achievement unlock for the weapon.
What do you expect to see? Bug fixed so I can use the unlock that I earned for this for my weapon.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Would love to have this bug fixed for me.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (793 Views)

Re: Can't accept unlocked achievement on EL-16HFE

★★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem but with two guns not unlocking and an upgrade. I've been trying to find any information on this but all the posts I found a week ago aren't showing in search results. As far as I know ea is not working on this and you should probably follow suit and throw the game away. Won't let me reply without a pic typical ea.
Message 2 of 2 (706 Views)