Can't accept last squad invite/Origin in game disabled to remove cursor

by OhMyGoshMeegosh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't accept last squad invite/Origin in game disabled to remove cursor

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I disabled origin in-game to avoid getting the extra mouse cursor from showing up in game. But now I've realised that due to this apparently I can't accept the last squad invite. The notification comes up but I cant click accept of decline. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 2 (216 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't accept last squad invite/Origin in game disabled to remove cursor

Community Manager

Hey @OhMyGoshMeegosh

I usually play with Origin In-game enabled myself, and I don't think I've run into any issues with the cursor like what you described. There may be something else causing it to come up like that. If we can figure out what that might be hopefully that will let you keep Origin In-game enabled so you can accept the invites. 

When you've got the chance I'd recommend starting up your PC in a Clean Boot to see if that helps at all with the cursor. For more info on how to set one up check out the EA Help website. Let me know how it goes once you've had a chance to give it a try. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't accept last squad invite/Origin in game disabled to remove cursor

Community Manager

Hey @OhMyGoshMeegosh

I usually play with Origin In-game enabled myself, and I don't think I've run into any issues with the cursor like what you described. There may be something else causing it to come up like that. If we can figure out what that might be hopefully that will let you keep Origin In-game enabled so you can accept the invites. 

When you've got the chance I'd recommend starting up your PC in a Clean Boot to see if that helps at all with the cursor. For more info on how to set one up check out the EA Help website. Let me know how it goes once you've had a chance to give it a try. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)