Re: Can't Subscribe to SWTOR

by II_Sithari_II

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Subscribe to SWTOR

★★ Novice

I get this message always while using pay Pal or Credit Card.

"An error has occured while trying to process your request. Please try again later. {0}

I was using Firefox, so then I tried with Internet Explorer again but the same happened.

Any ideas"  It hasn't happened to me before and I always payed with PayPal.

Message 1 of 6 (541 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@II_Sithari_II

If it doesn't clear itself up within 24 hours of trying you would need to call Customer Service to find out what is going on and for further investigation.  You can contact them via the info here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (512 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@II_Sithari_II

If it doesn't clear itself up within 24 hours of trying you would need to call Customer Service to find out what is going on and for further investigation.  You can contact them via the info here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 6 (513 Views)

★★ Novice

@BelgoradThank you for your reply, I will keep trying, do you know why does this happen ?

Message 3 of 6 (506 Views)

Hero

@II_Sithari_II

I unfortunately don't know why this happens.  For some reason the syncing up of the account status with in-game status can delay and either it will need to resolve on it's own or customer service can fix it immediately and credit missing time.

– Yoda

Message 4 of 6 (501 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

@BelgoradHey Belgorad, today I tried again and it worked somehow I waited for around 15 hrs to try again, hopefully this post can be helpful for other people having this problem.

Message 5 of 6 (477 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem, tried many times until I  was unable for me to proceed, waited 24 hrs, tried again, same problem, I can't contact support because there is none for my country, I live in Brazil and as you can see here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/#not there is no support for me, I really like the game, but this is driving me mad, if I can't sub then I guess I'll just have to give up and find some other game to play, cuz I've done everything I can do as a F2P 

Message 6 of 6 (366 Views)