Can't Log in

by ydgchfn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Log in

★★ Novice

From yesterday (4th July 2021, 6:00 p.m., local time), I am having trouble logging in. I am stuck at the title screen with it showing the "Loading Asset" or "Loading Cantina" on the lower left corner of the screen.

It is not my connection because I can play two other games with the same connection strength at around the same time this game failed to log me in. When I somehow got in, I am bombarded with long and countless loading of updates (three circles page) at each holotable region (arena, data cards, challenges to name a few).

I tried resetting wifi connection, restarting my Huawei device, delete and reinstall game and for multiple times.

Problem still persist until now (5th July 2021, 4:21 pm, local time)

Message 1 of 3 (608 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't Log in

Community Manager
@ydgchfn Can you try Cell data versus Wifi, to see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (565 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@ydgchfn Can you try Cell data versus Wifi, to see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have the problem the game wont start, wifi or cellular, both dont work. Uninstalled and installed it again, dont work. restarted my phone etc, dont work. Sometimes when i try to restart the game it says there is an update and channels to the app store but there are no updates This is so frustrating. Dailys and the events and the raids passing by and there seems to be no solution to this i guess. What are we suppose to do?

Message 3 of 3 (511 Views)