Can’t Join Games with Squad PS4

by joshg27

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t Join Games with Squad PS4

★★★★★ Newbie

I ready with my squad but do not join the game with them. Most of the time I have readied on their screen but not on mine.

Message 1 of 3 (203 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t Join Games with Squad PS4

Community Manager

Could be that you are having connection issues @joshg27. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (178 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can’t Join Games with Squad PS4

Community Manager

Could be that you are having connection issues @joshg27. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (179 Views)

Loading Screen/ Party not ready bug (PS4)

★ Novice

After about 4 or 5 games playing apex (or sometimes after 1 game, only happens if I leave while spectating a teammate when they die) when I go back to the menu, the "party not ready" message stops me from searching for a game even though there is no-one in my party.

Going back to the menu and trying to reconnect only gives an 0xfffffffff error

Restarting the application result in a 10-30 minute load time

I've tried resetting the internet, reinstalling the game, changing the PS4 to a different internet (still happens) which means the only thing left would be the EA servers

I have also tried the internet connection test "fix", and it only works 1 in 5 occasions

I should also mention I live in South Eastern Australia, have had very similar issues with Titanfall 2, and terrible lag on Battlefront 2 (On the contrary games like Fortnite, COD, and RDR2 online have worked without issue)

Sooo can you please fix your servers? I've noticed I'm not alone here and not a single thread I've seena has had a straight response

Message 3 of 3 (176 Views)