Re: Can’t Get Online

by SSCover1_650

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
@ZetoalhaBR Thanks bro, I understand now. I apologize if my comment was offensive. Appreciate your help.
Message 21 of 52 (1,804 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@-Nexx1s- Isn’t there a way to remove the update? I rather play online than have this update.
Message 22 of 52 (1,794 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What do i need to do so i can log into my ea account so i can get back online 

Message 23 of 52 (1,786 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Mr_ButterPecan No, always need the latest patch to connect to online features. Offline will work on any patch number.
Message 24 of 52 (1,786 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@-Nexx1s- Others had this similar problem with EA when playing Battlefield and other EA games. They were able to fix the problem with those other games, do you think or under how we could do that with NFS Heat?? The videos on YouTube are about 1-3 years old but the same exact problem with EA games
Message 25 of 52 (1,779 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Mr_ButterPecan I too saw all that, as far as I'm aware there is no fix yet and we are all here waiting for another dev reply. Hopefully directing everybody here who also has Spectrum will expedite the process and keep us all informed whenever the fix is posted.
Message 26 of 52 (1,772 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@-Nexx1s- So for the Spectrum problem I came up with a temporary solution. I disconnected from the internet, connected my phone to it, opened and started up the hotspot and then connected my PlayStation to it. Just don’t get on your phone if you want to play. Depending on your phone and phone signal, it may lag. I’m now online.
Message 27 of 52 (1,729 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Mr_ButterPecan It works. Just temporary until EA figured it out. Smh.
Message 28 of 52 (1,727 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How do you do that

Message 29 of 52 (1,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a solution to this or no? Getting frustrated

Message 30 of 52 (1,702 Views)