Re: Can’t Get Online

by wildchev88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t Get Online

★★★ Newbie

F57DB59F-4BCD-4262-ADF3-086C199847DD.jpegSo still not able to connect to online play. Getting this message. Not having any other issues with online play with my other games. Any fix?? 

Message 1 of 52 (14,389 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The problem seems to have been solved! See you all on the road.

View in thread

Message 36 of 52 (17,212 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@MrzPeachez2010 

Do you happen to have Spectrum as your internet provider?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 52 (14,337 Views)

★ Apprentice

It is happening to all ea games for me, same screen. All other games work fine

Message 3 of 52 (14,336 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue and yes I have spectrum, what does the internet carrier have to do with the connection?

Message 4 of 52 (14,333 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry I also have this issue and Spectrum is my internet provider, that is a scary link as to why the game wouldn't work, what is the cause of that I wonder?
Message 5 of 52 (14,314 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I also have spectrum and getting the same error after 1.5 All other Games fine on internet.

Message 6 of 52 (14,288 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry I also have Spectrum as my internet provider. I was hearing something about a firewall with the internet provider or something
Message 7 of 52 (14,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry Yes I do have Spectrum.
Message 8 of 52 (14,269 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MrzPeachez2010 I am having the same message where i have to log into my ea account and i have contacted ea and they gave me some troubleshoot and i did them all like they told me and still can't get online
Message 9 of 52 (14,254 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MrzPeachez2010 I made a call to support of EA, Some users with accounts secundaries and sync with a same account EA and included in friends list are causing this error. He recommented remove and block yours others accounts PSN Id in your friends list. The team Ghost games know this error and created a ticket to develope a solving. That's what said for me.
Message 10 of 52 (14,249 Views)