Can't EA Connect

by Alligator0323

Original Post

Can't EA Connect

★ Novice

Hi, when I use EA Connect and send a code to my Email, and I input the code, it gives me Incorrect Code error. I resend it, a new email pops up, I try copy-pasting this time, still error. Can someone please help me? I want to connect to the webstore so I can finally buy the Hyperdrive Bundle.

Message 1 of 4 (767 Views)

Re: Can't EA Connect

Community Manager
@Alligator0323 What is the error message you get?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue. Every time I get the access code from email and enter it I get an error. 

Message 3 of 4 (261 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @cmason404

We've since created a guide for the webstore errors: [SWGOH] Webstore Errors Guide. It sounds like you're running into issues with Step 3 - Enter the code from your email. Please head to that section in the FAQ and check out the scearnio's. We've broken down the steps to try for each one that will help you get past that error message and gain access to the webstore. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (239 Views)