Re: Can't Connect to Multiplayer

by 75w4nfry1pb7

Original Post

Re: Can’t connect to online

EA DICE Team
Hey @squirrels6969 I can recommend that you follow normal connection troubleshooting.

Here is a link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

lets us know if anything of this helps! Standard smile

/Atic
Message 11 of 23 (3,072 Views)

Error code DR1005

★ Novice
Everytime i try to play multiplayer on need for speed payback it say you have been kicked from session error code dr1005. Iv tried resetting my router to make sure my internet connection is good so idk what to do in about to just delete the game and not play it again.
Message 12 of 23 (2,978 Views)

Error code DR1005 ON NFS PAYBACK

★ Novice
Everytime i try to play multiplayer on need for speed payback it say you have been kicked from session error code dr1005. Iv tried resetting my router to make sure my internet connection is good so idk what to do in about to just delete the game and not play it again.
Message 13 of 23 (2,987 Views)

error DR1005 - can't connect multiplayer PS4

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

the last couple of days i have an error when i try to connect online hangout its says you kicked out from the session error DR1005.
try to reset network fron wifi to ethernet cable and reset routher still no success.
i can play other games online.
please help

@EA_Barry

@EA_Darko

@EA_Atic

Message 14 of 23 (2,751 Views)

Re: Can’t connect to online

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic wrote:
Hey @squirrels6969 I can recommend that you follow normal connection troubleshooting.

Here is a link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

lets us know if anything of this helps! Standard smile

/Atic

the last couple of days i have an error when i try to connect online hangout its says you kicked out from the session error DR1005.
try to reset network from wifi to ethernet cable and reset routher still no success.

i try to do all connection troubleshooting basic still no succsess
i can play other games online.
please help

PS4...

Message 15 of 23 (2,721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue as well except my error code is DR1001 and I have reset my router tried a cable instead. Then I bought EA access to see if that would help the situation. It was be nice if I someone could us out with this situation.

Message 16 of 23 (2,329 Views)

★★ Novice
They won't fix it, looks like they don't care at all. I have 1 month without multiplayer on XBOX ONE. I've tried EVERYTHING said on the troubleshooting pages and no changes, except with reinstalling the game, where it works ONLY ONE TIME and the error comes back. Solution? Uninstall it, and sell it out if you have it on disk.
Message 17 of 23 (2,145 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same problem ranked speed list dont work at all dr1001 code every time i try to play online did also did the stuped portforwing crap and still dont work on xbox one

Message 18 of 23 (2,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just close the application and start it back up.

Message 19 of 23 (1,810 Views)

★★ Novice

Do u have a friend that can login to ur account and Try to see if that’s a problem?! Lol unreal that u would call this whole system support. This is so bad, a pathetic company with poor effort this is a server error no doubt and u dare to tell people false information and send them on a goose chase when the error is a ea server issue same error code since battlefield 4 lol 

Message 20 of 23 (1,612 Views)