Can't Connect to EA servers for PVZ battle for neighborville

by YTBobBox999

Original Post

Re: Can't Connect to EA servers for PVZ battle for neighborville

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @k8331i0d954p. Thanks for the update. Let's see if we can figure this out.

I know you mentioned you're on a Playstation 4. Are you on a Wired or a Wireless connection?

Would you be able to run a UO Trace and attach it to the post here? It can help us determine where the connection is failing.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 11 of 18 (2,448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot connect to the game. It is giving me multiple errors including connection timed out and failed to retrieve patch. I keep retrying to connect and continue to get an error. I have tried numerous times and sometimes it acts like it going to connect (found the best match and attempts to load giddy park) but then I get the message that I have been disconnected from the network. 

Message 12 of 18 (2,426 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Arrenai

I'm currently experiencing this same problem on xbox and GW2 has same problem.
I hope this problem will be fixed soon.
Message 13 of 18 (2,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Arrenai please find the problem
Message 14 of 18 (1,964 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having constant problems staying connected to the EA servers for Battle For Neighborville on an Xbox One console. CONSTANT. i have tried resetting router/modem/console. i have tried using an alternate MAC Address as suggested in the EA Help section and once again resetting network. I have played games before on this console that required a constant internet connection such as The Division and Gears Of War 4 and 5, to name a few. I have never had any consistent/constant problems with staying connected to servers. i am SO CLOSE to finishing multiple sections of this fantastic game, yet am constantly hindered by the server problems. i truly wish these games werent absolutely necessary to maintain a connection to the crappy servers when just trying to play solo or couch cooperative. the game becomes basically unplayable which is a huge shame because otherwise its a fantastic game. 

Message 15 of 18 (1,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA,

I am trying to play PVZ on my Nintendo switch and i can't due to the server connection error i hope we can resolve this issue.

Sincerely steve.

Message 16 of 18 (1,223 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem here, my son wants to play but it keeps saying it's unable to reach the EA servers, or got time out, or kicked, or something.

it only worked fine for a little bit the night it was installed, but next day he wanted to play stopped connecting.

PC Origin version.

Message 17 of 18 (916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Brand new game. I haven’t even gotten into the game to play. It hasn’t finished loading before I get the can’t connect to server error. If you find a fix, please post something. My son is heartbroken he can’t play his birthday present. 

Message 18 of 18 (499 Views)