Can't Complete PS5 Trophies on NG+ with PS4 100% Save Import - "Full Glow Up"

by gaholland1

Original Post

Can't Complete PS5 Trophies on NG+ with PS4 100% Save Import - "Full Glow Up"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Recently I got my hands on the free Upgrade to the PS5 version of Fallen Order based on a previous purchase for PS4. Through the platform, I was also able to import my 100% completion PS4 save into the PS5 version and start a New Game Plus which I thought would be fun to experience the improved performance and graphics. To my delight, the import worked and I was able to play with the unlocked customizations, and since I was on a new platform was able to earn all the trophies again!

However, I ran into an issue / bug I think needs to be addressed. In the menu there is a "Customization" Tab with Four (4) categories - "Appearance" (Your Outfit), "Poncho" (cover over your outfit), "BD-1" (Droid Companion), and "Mantis" (Your ship). There is a trophy in the stack called "Full Glow Up" that requires you to modify each of these categories from the default skins to unlock as part of 100% completion (Platinum Trophy). In New Game Plus, this should be the easiest trophy to acquire since you should already have most if not all of the customizations if you played through before. 

The issue I have encountered is that the unlocked outfits for "Appearance" are not available. There are only two - "Cal Kestis" (Default Rigger Crew outfit) and "Inquisitor" (which is a bonus outfit you also have from the start on New Game Plus. Unfortunately, changing from Default to Inquisitor does not seem to count toward this trophy (probably because you can't also wear a poncho with it).

Moreover, all the chests in the game world including those containing the appearance outfits (Guardian, Pathfinder, Pilot, and Outlaw) are all marked "Opened" so I can't get the content from them either, so I appear to be stuck. 

The only workaround I can see for this is to start a new standard game, unlock enough things to change all 4 categories and get the trophy that way, but that seems like a LOT of unnecessary work to check a box and please my vanity LMAO. Just wanted to report this at the Support Team's request who I reached out to first. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (1,787 Views)

Re: Can't Complete PS5 Trophies on NG+ with PS4 100% Save Import - "Full Gl

★★★ Newbie

I ran into this problem as well. However since I imported my PS4 save there was another 100%“journey” file that I was able to load. This one has all of the options available and I got the trophy after switching each.

Message 2 of 3 (1,161 Views)

Re: Can't Complete PS5 Trophies on NG+ with PS4 100% Save Import - "Full Gl

★★★ Newbie
@gaholland1 Does anyone at EA plan on addressing this or..
Message 3 of 3 (839 Views)