Re: Can not sign in and now my rivals rewards been taken away??

by -Nexx1s-

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can not sign in and now my rivals rewards been taken away??

★ Novice

I cant sign in. And then i got this when i went to solo

Message 1 of 5 (371 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I don't know of any options besides waiting since it is a problem between them and Spectrum, we have all been waiting "patiently" since the problem appeared alongside the newest patch.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (336 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@foomanch00It is because you aren't connected to EA servers, go here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-Get-Online/m-p/8534899#M3645 and see if this is your issue, add your voice if so. Hopefully we all get an answer soon.

Message 2 of 5 (368 Views)

★ Novice

Yes,thank you very much. I did read that post. I did delete secondary accounts but it still didnt help. Also,i do have spectrum.  Any other options...or ill be patient until they fix in a day or two. 

Message 3 of 5 (347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I don't know of any options besides waiting since it is a problem between them and Spectrum, we have all been waiting "patiently" since the problem appeared alongside the newest patch.

Message 4 of 5 (337 Views)

★★ Novice
@-Nexx1s- The reason is simple the fix nit so simple. Here WE are but where the * is EAGAMES??? Too busy counting stacks and stacks of OUR * money to pay actual employees to handle customer support. They released this game prematurely in order to rake in the billions in time for Xmas 2019. WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING TO THESE GREEDY * AND CLOGGING THEIR PHONE LINES EVERY GODDAMN MINUTE OF EVERY GODDAMN DAY. Meanwhile they are driving around in the actual cars we pretend ti drive. GET THE * ON THE PHONE AND TELL THEM WE WILL SHOVE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT SO FAR UP THEIR * THEY WILL HAVE TO RIDE THE BUS TO WORK
Message 5 of 5 (303 Views)