Re: Can not resubscribe

by P3tain

Original Post

Can not resubscribe

★ Novice

I'm sorry for the next harsh words. But I'm really angry EA Games right now.

EA just don't care about latin (especially brazillian costumers), sent 2 e-mails last week trying to find a way to resub, but the only ansewer i got: "we are trying to solve your problem". Yoda's quote is: "DO or DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY". I suggest 2 or 3 alternatives solutions to them, none of them was never ever taken seriosly. I sent 2 e-mails and opened one reclamation in-game, and in all of them, same S.H.I.T.Y. answer. That's something outrageous. I want to resubscribe and I can't to do that if when I'm logged the site make the currency convert. THE PRICE HAS TO BE ON US DOLAR. 

YOU CAN PUT THIS SAME CHOICES ON BR ORIGIN SITE, so there I can buy. EA CAN REMOVE THE 6 MONTH LOCK so I can BUY from the ORIGIN SITE. Please solve this matter in this generation

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (336 Views)

Champion

@P3tain Hey there! It has been identified that this issue is due to a decline from your bank, so it is suggested that you contact your bank and figure out with them why the charge was declined. I hope your issue gets resolved soon!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (317 Views)

★ Novice
@ExiledRival Basicly you are saying “it’s not our fault solve by yourself because we don’t cate about a problem we don’t want to solve the way you suggest.”
My bank wants that the price on the shop DO NOT make the conversion of currency, it’s reasonable request, since the USD is so much expansive these days.
Message 3 of 3 (276 Views)