Lost connection again to server

by baked_qft

Original Post

Can not log in!!!

★★★ Novice

I never loved in from a nother device and I light in more then once a day, knowing that, wtf is this? Someone hacked me????? U can light in with my other account.   

Message 1 of 12 (830 Views)

Re: Can not log in!!!

★★★ Apprentice

Same here. I have some alts, in some of them I can log in, but in most of them appears the "Connection Lost" message. Nobody hacked you, is a connection problem that I hope will be solved soon.

Message 2 of 12 (807 Views)

★★ Novice
Same issue for me. I tried to login on both bluestacks and my phone both getting same issue. However my ipad works for my 2nd account..
Message 3 of 12 (790 Views)

Lost connection again to server

★ Apprentice

Cant log in again. Says connection lost. Reloads. Same thing happens. Over and over. Haven't seen this loop in a while, kinda thought u guys fixed this like a year ago

On android

Message 4 of 12 (782 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me too... I cant login, just reload again and again about 40 minutes. I missed a lot of things Frown

Platform: Android

Ally code: 481-381-626

Message 5 of 12 (759 Views)

Re: Lost connection again to server

★★★ Apprentice

That problem has been happening last 2 hours, but it seems now is solved because I'm not getting that message in any account. I have several accounts and when appeared the message if I tried to connect to another account and then be back to try to connect to the previous account sometimes I got access, but now is joining in all accounts so it seems solved.

Message 6 of 12 (763 Views)

Trouble logging in

★★★ Newbie

All day i have been getting the trouble logging in error that makes me restart and log back in. 90% of the time i havent even been able to get back in the game

Message 7 of 12 (746 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Still happening sometimes that problem, so still not full solved lol
Message 8 of 12 (756 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Screenshot for reference. I tried clearing cache and data, uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted device, nothing fixes this. I can only login if I do it through Google Play instead of directly through the app. 

Message 9 of 12 (744 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I solved it when happens simply trying again several times and finally works. Maybe is different in other countries or slower connections if not works refreshing and trying again several times.
Message 10 of 12 (738 Views)